Monday, September 7, 2009

The Fielder Celebration

http://brewers.fandome.com/video/115095/Prince-Fielder-Brewers-With-Home-Run-Celebration-Of-The-Year/

Let me know what you think of this video. I, for one, find it disgusting and I really hope that the Brewers play the Giants again this season (doubtful) so they can put one in the leadoff hitter's earhole (b/c everyone on the team is guilty) and start a brawl.

If your a Brewers fan and liked this video, would you still like it if a team did this to you?

As a former knocked around pitcher (and I am a calm guy) and I saw someone do this, we are fighting. I will take the whole team at that point b/c I would be so pissed off.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, no problem with this one. It's at home in front of the home fans and it's a walk off homer - spices up the game for the home fans - and MLB is about entertainment, right? Now if this happened and it wasn't the walkoff, the bases may be loaded with guys hit by a pitch after it.

    I think it might be different in an amateur setting, but these guys get paid to play a game and make it entertaining for the crowd that shows up (and it isn't like Milwaukee has a lot to celebrate right now).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it's nice to see grown men have fun out on the field. It's good to remind everyone that baseball is still a game and doesn't need to be taken so serious all the time. I think it's one thing if he shows up the pitcher after hitting it, but he was clearly not doing that. I would have a bigger issue had he flipped his bat or done something like that right after hitting it.

    ReplyDelete