Friday, July 3, 2009

My 4th of July Celebration

While some of you are cooking out, watching fireworks or out getting drunk b/c its Saturday night, I have a special celebration planned: The infamous 4-game day. I have 2 charts tomorrow (1 extra) and 2 scores (1 extra). So yea, tough break those of you actually out having fun, some of us have work that never ends (love the fact I can call watching baseball work and actually get paid)
My 2 scores:
1:05 MIL @ CHC (My extra, so pray for fast game): Braden Looper vs. Rich Harden
  • Supposedly Harden only throws FB-CU, but his CU can look like a SL at times (if you think that sounds retarded, join the group) and I hope to watch it tomorrow to be sure
8:10 ARI @ COL: Yusmeiro Petit vs. Aaron Cook
  • Petit used to be loved by the sabermetric community while the scouts were skeptical. Never really watched him pitch, so I am looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment