Tuesday, July 7, 2009

All Caught Up

Well, that didn't take long. More conventional schedule here on out, here is my schedule for the next 3 days with pitching rotation factored in (not available after that day):

7/8: Chart, 7:08 TOR (Tallet) @ TB (Kazmir): Trying to trade this score for a chart, as I have seen both these guys.

7/9: Chart, 10:05 TEX (Hunter) @ SEA (Hernandez): AWESOME!

7/10: Off, Tri-County League All Star Game

More Tri-Co news, we had our first real test game-wise, as we played the 2nd place team who were just a game back of us. We won 7-4 and were able to keep a stranglehold on 1st. Went 3-4 with 2 runs and made a nice leaping catch. One of the guys said that he was thinking why would I even do a token jump to catch the ball. People now think I am somewhat black b/c I can jump and am fast. Another game today and then All-Star break.

No comments:

Post a Comment