Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Games You Want Reports On?

This is your chance. With a true off day tomorrow, I will be taking home some games to watch and get reports on. If there is a game you would like me to watch, let me know. If there is a certain hitter in a game you would like a report on, let me know and I study his AB's.

Games to Expect Reports on Tomorrow (and players focusing on, bold means player I really wanted to see):

5/26: TOR @ BAL: Ricky Romero, Jesse Carlson, Scott Downs, Jason Berken, Matt Albers, Jim Johnson, Nolan Reimold

5/23: TB @ FLA: Jeff Niemann, J.P. Howell, Grant Balfour, Dan Wheeler, Jason Isringhausen, Sean West, Burke Badenhop, Dan Meyer, Leo Nunez, Matt Lindstrom, Hayden Penn

5/4: LAA @ OAK: Joe Saunders, Jose Arredondo, Brian Fuentes, Brett Anderson, Sean Gallagher, Jerry Blevins, Gregorio Petit

5/24: BAL @ WAS: Brad Bergesen, Chris Ray, Jamie Walker, Mark Hendrickson, Shairon Martis, Ron Villone, Joe Beimel, Joel Hanrahan

Any other games that you would like to see? I will look at every pitcher in a game, but if you want a specific hitter, let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment